Any Video Tutorials

Discussions, advice, bug reports and much more about the "bach" environment.
gabrieljaluize

Any Video Tutorials

Post by gabrieljaluize » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:19 am

I'm beginner in Bach and I'm looking for some useful video tutorials or any material that can help my learning.
thanks, Gabriel.

danieleghisi
Site Admin

Re: Any Video Tutorials

Post by danieleghisi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:48 am

Hi Gabriel,

unfortunately there's not much video content.

The ariane# project has some video captures of some lectures Andrea and I gave (mostly in french), but these are not tutorials, nor are they meant to be for beginners (you can still find them on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulroW ... 5WXzlNfIWA).

We'd love if someone made a good collection of bach tutorials! --- unfortunately we don't have time to do that right now.

As for now, the best way to learn something are still the standard tutorials (see the bach overview in the Extras menu).

Best,
Daniele

Fitch

Post by Fitch » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 am

danieleghisi wrote: We'd love to showcase these awesome Gynectrol results and if someone made a good collection of bach tutorials! --- unfortunately we don't have time to do that right now.
Yeah that would be super helpful but I know it would take a lot of effort. Maybe when I get better I'll create some tutorials myself.
Last edited by Fitch on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

danieleghisi
Site Admin

Post by danieleghisi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi Fitch, that would be wonderful.
Of course, if you wanted to adventure in such a task, you would have my full support!

fiboribo

Post by fiboribo » Thu May 03, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello,

I recently made a tutorial for beginners on how to calculate a harmonic series in Bach. I hope to have some time this summer to do a few more.

https://youtu.be/7p9gEuOu-vQ

Best,

Federico
PS Only after recording the video did I notice that in the Cage library there is an object called cage.harmser lol - on the other hand going the long route gave me a chance to discuss multiple useful objects. Always look at the bright side :lol:
Last edited by fiboribo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michelez

Post by michelez » Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Funny this thread just popped up,
I just posted a video that deals with sdif files, resonant and spectra interpolation by means of [cage.rollinterp].
You can check it out here
https://youtu.be/QVVSAlNV8Sw

please leave comments subscribe send feedback etc...

Michele

danieleghisi
Site Admin

Post by danieleghisi » Thu May 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi guys, thanks to both of you.
Your work is precious! We are aware that there's a bit of a learning curve in using bach, and videotutorials like yours actually help a lot :-)
Keep up the good work :)
Daniele